Through February 17TH:
General Public: $20 / Youth*: $15
February 18TH through March 15TH:
General Public: $25 / Youth*: $15
March 16TH AT PACKET PICK-UP:
General Public: $30 / Youth*: $20
* 18 and under as of 3/17/13
Each entry will receive free admission into The Discovery on race day.
1) Online registration - Click Here
Please note that if you register online, there will be a nominal fee. The good news is that that extra fee will not be as much as before. We are working with a new online registration company for this event.
Online registration closes at midnight on Wednesday March 13, 2013.
2) BY MAIL - Click here to get the registration mail in form
Please complete it carefully and legibly so we can read it. Write a check to Race178 and mail it and the completed registration form to 331 E. Liberty Street, Reno, Nevada 89501.
Must be postmarked by Monday March 11, 2013.
3) Drop off the form and a check at the office at 331 E. Liberty Street in downtown Reno. We are located in the little house on the northwest corner of the intersection of East Liberty and Holcomb 3 blocks east of the Washoe County Library and The Discovery. Park in the back off the alley. The front door is on the west side of the building in the back. If no one is in, leave your entry in the black mailbox by the front door.
Last day to drop off registration is March 14, 2012.
4) Register in person at Reno Running Company (13987 South Virginia Street) during their normal business hours.
5) Register at Packet Pick-up at Junkee on Saturday March 16, 2013 from 11:30 to 3pm. Cash or checks only. The address for Junkee is 960 S. Virginia Street in the heart of Midtown.
This is the last chance to register. There will NOT be race day registration.
Brought to you by
Follow Race178 on Facebook