Through February 14TH:
General Public: $25 / Youth*: $15
February 15TH through March 13TH:
General Public: $30 / Youth*: $15
March 15TH AT PACKET PICK-UP:
General Public: $30 / Youth*: $20
* 18 and under as of 3/16/14
Each entry will receive free admission into The Discovery on race day.
Ways To Register
1) Online registration - Click Here
Online registration closes at midnight on Wednesday March 12, 2014.
2) BY MAIL - Click here to get the registration mail in form
Please complete it carefully and legibly so we can read it. Write a check to Race178 and mail it and the completed registration form to 331 E. Liberty Street, Reno, Nevada 89501.
Must be postmarked by Monday March 10, 2014.
3) Drop off the form and a check at the office at 331 E. Liberty Street in downtown Reno. We are located in the little house on the northwest corner of the intersection of East Liberty and Holcomb 3 blocks east of the Washoe County Library and The Discovery. Park in the back off the alley. The front door is on the west side of the building in the back. If no one is in, leave your entry in the black mailbox by the front door.
Last day to drop off registration is March 14, 2014.
4) Register at Packet Pick-up - Packet pick-up will take place on Friday from 3 - 7 PM and Saturday from 10 - 3 PM at Sippee's (955 South Virginia Street). Sippee's is located on the corner of South Virginia and Martin, in the heart of Midtown Reno.
Craft Wine and Beer is located directly across the street from Sippee's. During packet pick-up, Craft will be offering your first draft for $3 or 10% off to go purchases. You will need to show your race number to get these deals.
This is the last chance to register. There will NOT be race day registration.
Brought to you by
Follow Race178 on Facebook